The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix enables all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Built in 1958, the Club initially opened its doors as the Agnes Miller Unit. The Club was rededicated in 1984 as the Harry & Sandy Rosenzweig Branch. The Rosenzweig Branch has undergone several renovations, the most recent of which took place in 2004 and included the addition of a Teen Center complete with a Learning Center and half basketball court. In 2012, the Club served over 1,850 youths of northwest Phoenix with engaging, educational programs including partnerships with Homeward Bound and the Phoenix Police Department.
Reviews
Be the first to review this program.
Write a Review
Community Q&A
Questions about BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF METRO PHOENIX - HARRY & SANDY ROSENZWEIG BRANCH